Due to changes in the financial services markets, the UTU is no longer able to offer a UTU-branded credit card.
Over the years, these UTU-branded cards generated much-needed funding for the union’s education and training fund.
Servicing of former UTU credit card accounts will now be handled by PNC. Previously, accounts were serviced by National City Bank.
PNC will shortly be replacing all UTU-branded credit cards with PNC credit cards. Terms and conditions on the PNC credit cards will be determined by PNC.
No UTU credit card accounts will be cancelled as a result of the change.
For more information call the telephone number on the back of the UTU credit card, or call PNC at (888) PNC-BANK.
- PEB a.m. update: Aug. 17, 2022
- SMART statement on President Biden’s signing of the Inflation Reduction Act
- Announcement to come regarding PEB
- SMART statement on White House Back to School 2022 collaboration to improve indoor air quality
- SMART statement on passage of Inflation Reduction Act
- TD Local 446 mourns loss of member who died while on the job
- FRA Administrator Bose: Safety is first
- TTD President Regan: Transportation labor has shown it’s a driving force
- SMART statement on signing of the CHIPS and Science Act
- TD president addresses SMART General Session, TD officers