Due to changes in the financial services markets, the UTU is no longer able to offer a UTU-branded credit card.
Over the years, these UTU-branded cards generated much-needed funding for the union’s education and training fund.
Servicing of former UTU credit card accounts will now be handled by PNC. Previously, accounts were serviced by National City Bank.
PNC will shortly be replacing all UTU-branded credit cards with PNC credit cards. Terms and conditions on the PNC credit cards will be determined by PNC.
No UTU credit card accounts will be cancelled as a result of the change.
For more information call the telephone number on the back of the UTU credit card, or call PNC at (888) PNC-BANK.
- SMART-TD announces tentative agreement with BNSF that addresses quality of life issues and predictability for time off
- FRA awards SMART-TD over $600,000 to fill void in rail carriers’ training programs
- Computer outage does not affect TD RTS events
- TD Local 278 shows solidarity with UAW
- North and South Carolina members join for Solidarity Shoot
- What TD members can do to support the UAW strike
- SMART-TD forms new committee to address assaults on bus and transit operators
- Message to rail workers from TD President Ferguson re: UAW strike action
- Effort by coworkers ensures fallen TD Local 1846 member will not be forgotten
- SMART-TD Announces Its Support for STB’s Historic Declaration of Reciprocal Switching