Due to changes in the financial services markets, the UTU is no longer able to offer a UTU-branded credit card.
Over the years, these UTU-branded cards generated much-needed funding for the union’s education and training fund.
Servicing of former UTU credit card accounts will now be handled by PNC. Previously, accounts were serviced by National City Bank.
PNC will shortly be replacing all UTU-branded credit cards with PNC credit cards. Terms and conditions on the PNC credit cards will be determined by PNC.
No UTU credit card accounts will be cancelled as a result of the change.
For more information call the telephone number on the back of the UTU credit card, or call PNC at (888) PNC-BANK.
- Union Pacific reaches labor agreement with largest union
- TCU & Shop-Craft Coalition reaches tentative agreement with Amtrak
- Norfolk Southern and SMART-TD statement on conductor redeployment bargaining
- Ohio SLD Whitaker, senators state case for Railway Safety Act before commerce committee
- To better serve you, we have to know where you are!
- UPDATED: President Ferguson appears with U.S. Sen. Brown to discuss Railway Safety Act
- Analysis: Lawsuit means shareholders might not be OK after East Palestine
- FRA issues safety bulletin on grade-crossing shove moves after fatal accident
- Kansas rail safety legislation needs support
- Husband of TD staff member in need of liver donor