The state House on April 14 passed its version of a bill that would impose new safety regulations on oil shipped through Washington by rail, boat and pipeline.
The modified version of a bill that cleared the Senate in March passed the House with a 58-40 bipartisan vote.
Read the complete story at the Seattle Times.
- SMART statement on President Biden’s signing of the Inflation Reduction Act
- SMART statement on White House Back to School 2022 collaboration to improve indoor air quality
- SMART statement on passage of Inflation Reduction Act
- TD Local 446 mourns loss of member who died while on the job
- FRA Administrator Bose: Safety is first
- TTD President Regan: Transportation labor has shown it’s a driving force
- SMART statement on signing of the CHIPS and Science Act
- TD president addresses SMART General Session, TD officers
- Oberman addresses SMART General Session
- Two-person crew saves the life of missing woman