NewsmaxFinance.com reported that Warren Buffett’s BNSF railroad, owned by Berkshire Hathaway Inc., may offer a competing bid for Norfolk Southern Corp, throwing a wrench in Canadian Pacific Railway’s efforts for a $27 billion takeover of Norfolk Southern.
Read the complete article here.
- ERMA lifetime maximum benefit to increase in 2023
- RRB: Credit for military service under the Railroad Retirement Act
- 2022 Tentative Agreement ratification results and next steps
- A message to veterans from President Ferguson
- Update on SMART-TD balloting for National Rail Tentative Agreement
- Appearances with federal officials reinforce that union is labor leader in Kansas
- Branson, Mo., TD Regional Training Seminar hotel deadline now Oct. 28
- New Ford EV plant “a game-changer” for SMART Tenn. local
- TD Local 653 legislative representative receives Chicago labor award
- RRB announces retiree earnings limits will increasse in 2023