Don’t just watch hunting or fishing shows from your couch. Be a guest star on “Brotherhood Outdoors,” a new cable television series of the Union Sportsmen’s Alliance that will feature hardworking and hard playing union members.
UTU and other union members passionate about the outdoors and who wish to pass on their hunting and fishing heritage to the next generation, have potential to star in this TV series.
“Brotherhood Outdoors,” which will begin airing on the cable Sportsman Channel in July 2011, will portray two kinds of adventure. In some episodes, host Tom Ackerman will take guests on an outfitted hunting or fishing trip in North America, often with a union member-owned outfitting operation. In others, the tables will be turned as union guests play the guide, taking Tom to their secret hunting or fishing spot.
Whether you want to take a break from the do-it-yourself routine and join Tom for a guided hunting or fishing adventure, or show your union brothers and sisters and the rest of America that you’ve got the skill and experience to be the guide, send your application in and maybe you will be a star on “Brotherhood Outdoors.”
Click here to download an application.
- SMART-TD Tentative Agreement update: Oct. 5, 2022
- TD organizing win thanks to collaboration in Michigan
- SMART launches video news show focused on issues that matter to members
- Ill. governor pledges his support for the Rule of 2
- SMART statement on DOL rule rescinding IRAPs
- Local 556 loses member to alleged drunken driver
- Registration open for Branson, Mo., TD Regional Training Seminar
- Local 1846 loses member in accident, fundraiser established
- SMART-TD mourns loss of Local 1263 Local Chairperson Richard Keen
- SMART Mechanical Department reaches tentative agreement with the NCCC