UTU locals that have not filed Form 990, Form 990EZ or Form 990-N with the Internal Revenue Service for the last three years have until Oct. 15, 2010, to file, or they will automatically lose their tax-exempt status.
For additional information on which of three above forms a local is required to file, read the attached release form the IRS.
- Computer outage does not affect TD RTS events
- TD Local 278 shows solidarity with UAW
- SMART-TD forms new committee to address assaults on bus and transit operators
- TD local nominations/elections coming up in autumn
- Registration opens for November TD Regional Training Seminar in Iowa
- Photo recap of TD Labor Day events
- A Labor Day message from TD President Jeremy Ferguson
- Additional information out for October TD meeting in Toledo
- SMART statement on Inflation Reduction Act anniversary
- Last chance in 2023 for TD members to open-enroll in VLTD, VLIFE plans!