BISMARCK, N.D. – The union representing maintenance workers says cuts by Canadian Pacific Railway could exacerbate delays in rail shipping in the region.
The International Brotherhood of Teamsters says CP has eliminated or moved some workers who build and maintain tracks, right of ways, buildings and bridges for the railroad.
Read more from KFGO.
- SMART launches video news show focused on issues that matter to members
- Ill. governor pledges his support for the Rule of 2
- SMART statement on DOL rule rescinding IRAPs
- Local 556 loses member to alleged drunken driver
- Registration open for Branson, Mo., TD Regional Training Seminar
- Local 1846 loses member in accident, fundraiser established
- SMART-TD mourns loss of Local 1263 Local Chairperson Richard Keen
- SMART Mechanical Department reaches tentative agreement with the NCCC
- Update on PEB 250 recommendations to national agreement negotiations
- Class Is release 2nd quarter 2022 financial results