BISMARCK, N.D. – The union representing maintenance workers says cuts by Canadian Pacific Railway could exacerbate delays in rail shipping in the region.
The International Brotherhood of Teamsters says CP has eliminated or moved some workers who build and maintain tracks, right of ways, buildings and bridges for the railroad.
Read more from KFGO.
- SMART statement on passage of Inflation Reduction Act
- TD Local 446 mourns loss of member who died while on the job
- FRA Administrator Bose: Safety is first
- TTD President Regan: Transportation labor has shown it’s a driving force
- SMART statement on signing of the CHIPS and Science Act
- TD president addresses SMART General Session, TD officers
- Oberman addresses SMART General Session
- Two-person crew saves the life of missing woman
- FRA NPRM: The truth behind the need for two-person crews
- Local 12 apprentices get hands-on architectural experience