Six people were killed after a train crashed into a double-decker city bus in Canada’s capital Ottawa during rush hour on Wednesday, an emergency official said.
The driver of the bus and five passengers died in the crash, according to Craig Watson, the transit union’s president.
Read the complete story at NBC News.
- SMART launches video news show focused on issues that matter to members
- Ill. governor pledges his support for the Rule of 2
- SMART statement on DOL rule rescinding IRAPs
- Local 556 loses member to alleged drunken driver
- Two-person crew rule’s comment period receives extension
- Registration open for Branson, Mo., TD Regional Training Seminar
- Local 1846 loses member in accident, fundraiser established
- SMART-TD statement on the tentative agreement (Sept. 16, 2022)
- SMART-TD, BLET reach tentative agreement with railroads
- SMART-TD mourns loss of Local 1263 Local Chairperson Richard Keen