The published fax number for the UTU’s Discipline Income Protection Program (DIPP), (216) 227-5209, is not working.
Until the technical issues are resolved, those needing to contact the DIPP by fax should use this number: (216) 916-4845.
Watch www.utu.org/ for notice that the former fax line has been restored.
DIPP Administrator Angie Martinez can be reached by voice at (216) 228-9400, ext. 3015, or via email at email@example.com.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Union Pacific reaches labor agreement with largest union
- TCU & Shop-Craft Coalition reaches tentative agreement with Amtrak
- Norfolk Southern and SMART-TD statement on conductor redeployment bargaining
- Ohio SLD Whitaker, senators state case for Railway Safety Act before commerce committee
- To better serve you, we have to know where you are!
- UPDATED: President Ferguson appears with U.S. Sen. Brown to discuss Railway Safety Act
- Analysis: Lawsuit means shareholders might not be OK after East Palestine
- FRA issues safety bulletin on grade-crossing shove moves after fatal accident
- Kansas rail safety legislation needs support
- Husband of TD staff member in need of liver donor