We’re looking for photo submissions featuring SMART TD members on the job or in uniform to be displayed this summer at the SMART General Convention in Las Vegas. The submission deadline is 5 p.m. Friday, June 7.
High-resolution digital photographs should be emailed to: “news_TD@smart-union.org.”
In addition to the convention displays, submissions also will be considered for the TD newspaper’s Photo of the Month and for the annual TD Alumni calendar.
Be sure to include the photographer’s name and local number, the name(s) of the person(s) in the photograph (left to right) and their local number and any other pertinent information, such as the date and location where the photograph was taken.
Due to federal or state regulations and company restrictions on employees’ use of personal electronic devices, including cameras, on company property or while on duty, all members are advised to never take photos while on duty and to only take photos from a clear point of safety and in compliance with all applicable company rules.
All photographs submitted become property of SMART Transportation Division.
Please be sure to follow all rules regarding photography on your respective properties. Once again, the deadline for convention submissions is June 7.
- Two-person crew saves the life of missing woman
- TD President Ferguson, three members testify before STB
- FRA NPRM: The truth behind the need for 2 person crews
- SMART-TD LACMTA operators ratify tentative contract
- House leaders introduce bill reauthorizing STB and to assist rail customers
- Local 12 apprentices get hands-on architectural experience
- SMART-TD, BLET presidents update members following PEB 250
- SMART statement on passage of CHIPS and Science Act
- Union Plus opens ‘Unions Power America’ contest￼
- United Rail Unions statement on opening of PEB