SMART TD member Mike Rankin recounts his own experience for The Hill with a focus on FRA hearings being held today, to advocate closing all loopholes and enact a rule mandating that all freight trains be operated with a minimum of a two-person crew. Read the complete article here.
- Union sheet metal workers’ mental health program spotlighted by America’s Work Force Union Podcast
- SMART Chief International Rep. Scott Parks passes away
- SMART statement on Inflation Reduction Act anniversary
- Department of Labor updates prevailing wage regulations in win for SMART members and building trades workers
- SMART Leadership Conference concludes with stellar lineup of speakers, allies
- Union sheet metal leaders prepare for bright future on conference’s final day
- 2023 SMART Leadership Conference continues forward momentum on second day
- Sheet metal union leaders gather on day two of Leadership Conference to focus on progress
- “This is Our Time:” Second SMART Leadership Conference kicks off in Washington, D.C.
- Sheet metal union leaders get to work on first day of Leadership Conference