Qualitest Pharmaceuticals has issued a voluntary nationwide recall of its oral contraceptive owing to a packaging error that could leave women at risk of an unintended pregnancy.
Medco, which supplies many UTU members and family with prescription drugs, is notifying its patients who may have been supplied with the voluntarily recalled packages, as are other mail order and retail pharmacies. Should you have questions, you should contact your mail order provider, retail pharmacy or physician.
You may also contact Qualitest directly at at 1-877-300-6153 between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Central time, Monday-Friday, or visit the Qualitest website: http://www.qualitestrx.com/pdf/OCRecall.pdf
- 2022 Tentative Agreement ratification results and next steps
- Split decision: Unions for engineers and conductors take different routes in freight rail contract ratification vote
- Balloting closes TONIGHT for tentative national rail agreement
- SMART-TD, BLET town hall yields facts about tentative agreement
- A message to veterans from President Ferguson
- Important update for all SMART-TD and BLET members included in national negotiations
- BLET, SMART-TD to host Town Hall meeting on November 9
- Update on SMART-TD balloting for National Rail Tentative Agreement
- Rule of 2 comment period extended by FRA to Dec. 21
- SMART-TD Local 206 mourns sudden loss of member