Qualitest Pharmaceuticals has issued a voluntary nationwide recall of its oral contraceptive owing to a packaging error that could leave women at risk of an unintended pregnancy.
Medco, which supplies many UTU members and family with prescription drugs, is notifying its patients who may have been supplied with the voluntarily recalled packages, as are other mail order and retail pharmacies. Should you have questions, you should contact your mail order provider, retail pharmacy or physician.
You may also contact Qualitest directly at at 1-877-300-6153 between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Central time, Monday-Friday, or visit the Qualitest website: http://www.qualitestrx.com/pdf/OCRecall.pdf
- SMART statement on signing of the CHIPS and Science Act
- TD president addresses SMART General Session, TD officers
- Oberman addresses SMART General Session
- Two-person crew saves the life of missing woman
- TD President Ferguson, three members testify before STB
- FRA NPRM: The truth behind the need for two-person crews
- SMART-TD LACMTA operators ratify tentative contract
- House leaders introduce bill reauthorizing STB and to assist rail customers
- Local 12 apprentices get hands-on architectural experience
- SMART-TD, BLET presidents update members following PEB 250