Qualitest Pharmaceuticals has issued a voluntary nationwide recall of its oral contraceptive owing to a packaging error that could leave women at risk of an unintended pregnancy.
Medco, which supplies many UTU members and family with prescription drugs, is notifying its patients who may have been supplied with the voluntarily recalled packages, as are other mail order and retail pharmacies. Should you have questions, you should contact your mail order provider, retail pharmacy or physician.
You may also contact Qualitest directly at at 1-877-300-6153 between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Central time, Monday-Friday, or visit the Qualitest website: http://www.qualitestrx.com/pdf/OCRecall.pdf
- Computer outage does not affect TD RTS events
- TD Local 278 shows solidarity with UAW
- North and South Carolina members join for Solidarity Shoot
- What TD members can do to support the UAW strike
- SMART-TD forms new committee to address assaults on bus and transit operators
- Message to rail workers from TD President Ferguson re: UAW strike action
- Effort by coworkers ensures fallen TD Local 1846 member will not be forgotten
- SMART-TD Announces Its Support for STB’s Historic Declaration of Reciprocal Switching
- TD local nominations/elections coming up in autumn
- Registration opens for November TD Regional Training Seminar in Iowa