Union Pacific has announced the following assignments to superintendent-transportation services positions, effective Nov. 15:
Lance Hardisty will become superintendent-transportation services, El Paso, Texas, moving from a similar position in St. Paul, Minn.
Rod Doerr will become superintendent-transportation services, St. Paul, Minn. He has held management posts in mechanical maintenance, terminal operations and transportation services.
Mike Brazytis will become superintendent-transportation services, San Antonio, Texas. He is moving from the post of superintendent of the Harriman Dispatching Center in Omaha.
- TD leadership participates in NS Bellevue safety event
- Veto means Nevada governor picked politics over safety
- Synopsis released of NS yardmaster agreement
- TD initiates census effort — please verify your information!
- SMART-TD and NS reach yardmaster sick leave deal; carrier completes negotiations with all unions
- SMART-TD members ratify tentative agreement with Norfolk Southern
- TD DLC firm pitches in to assist with Minn. 2PC success
- Sara Youngdahl is new SMART-TD DLC Coordinator
- Members of GO-953 ratify historic tentative agreement with Union Pacific
- A Memorial Day message from TD President Jeremy Ferguson