The following resources are made available for staff to assist in the execution of their duties and functions.
Access only available upon request which must be made via email to Paul Pimentel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
YOU MUST REQUEST ACCESS PRIOR TO CREATING AN ACCOUNT.
- iLINK is a custom-built program that supports the membership, as well as many business processes at the SMART Transportation Division.
- Access to iLINK is controlled through built-in security based on your membership status and the user’s login privileges.
- iLINK is accessible from any location that has an internet connection, and Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher is recommended.
- For more information about iLINK, please contact the Information Services Department or one of our field trainers (see below).
Want access to iLINK?
- Interested in accessing the power of iLINK? Let us work with you to create your iLINK user account.
- Currently, iLINK is only offered to officers.
- Click the iLINK logo above, and go to the “Contact Us” page, then click the “New User Info” link and complete the form to apply.
Looking for iLINK assistance?
- Contact the Information Services Dept. at (216) 228-9400 Ext. 3908.