Join, Work and Succeed
SMART 73 is currently looking for motivated workers of all skill levels to fill positions performing sheet metal work in multiple areas of the state.
We are currently looking for Skilled Trades Workers with experience performing the following:
- Industrial, Commercial, and Residential HVAC Duct Work
- HVAC Service, Residential & Commercial
- Testing & Balancing
- Architectural Wall Panels
- Shop Fabrication
- Specialty Metal Work
**All Skill Levels Will Be Considered**
SMART 73 Wages and Benefits
SMART 73 sets the area standards in wages and benefits in each of our contract areas throughout the state. No matter what your skill level, we have a competitive wage package for you. Our members receive an hourly wage with additional benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401K, and pension all provided at no extra cost to you.
Our Benefits don’t come off your hourly wage, they are in addition to what you make on the check!
- 17 years of age or older
- Have a valid State issued ID
- Have dependable transportation
- High School Diploma or GED (For Apprenticeship Applicants Only)
- Pass a pre-employment drug screening
- Have the desire to learn and work well with others
- Use industry related tools and safety products
- Authorized to work in the United States
** Licensing & welding certifications are a plus**
SMART 73 Interest Form
With a union, we have power and a voice with our employers and elected officials. We fight for wages, health care, safety and respect in our workplaces. There’s never been a better time than now to take the next step to a rewarding career! Please fill out the form below for more information.