On May 2nd, SMART TD Kentucky State Legislative Director Jared Cassity and SMART TD Vice President Doyle Turner participated in a round table discussion in Ashland, Ky. with presidential candidate and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. The Lexington Herald Leader reported that Clinton promised federal assistance for Eastern Kentucky, which has been negatively impacted by job losses in steel and coal industries. Read the entire story here. A complete video of the meeting, by The Daily Independent, can be found on facebook here.
- SMART remembers and honors all who have made the ultimate sacrifice
- SMART Women’s Committee welcomes new members
- SMART-TD announces a price reduction for the Discipline Income Protection Program (DIPP) going into effect on August 1, 2023
- Retired General Chairperson Al Nowlin passes away
- SMART sisters reflect on Women in Construction Week 2023
- Utah rail safety bill awaits signature of governor
- Local 85 (Ga.) Service Awards
- Secure your future. Vote!
- Solidarity with Kingspan workers
- Growth through unity