On Friday August 23rd, SMART Local 211 (headquartered in Nashville, TN) members in Cincinnati, OH unanimously ratified an agreement that includes recalling all furloughed SMART members (since 2012) back to work and adds two new positions for members.
The Agreement calls for expansion to a three shift operation in Cincinnati, a $1,000.00 signing bonus, four (4) year furlough protection and expanded classification of work at the facility. All members, active and furloughed will receive the signing bonus and furlough protection.
Additionally, SMART members will be eligible for annual bonus incentives of up to 3.5% of their annual straight time wagers for efficiency and productivity measurements.
- American Rescue Plan funding saves thousands of SMART pensions
- Secure your future. Vote!
- Solidarity with Kingspan workers
- Growth through unity
- SMART, labor allies convene at AFL-CIO Convention to build worker power
- N.J. SLD recognized for leadership, tapped to lead economic coalition
- Fortune Magazine highlights the benefits of a union sheet metal career
- SMART TD President Ferguson and BLET President Pierce give joint interview on podcast
- Transportation labor reacts to the State of the Union Address
- VA Adds TABB As Accepted Certification Body