Two separate two-day online dialogues focusing on unique issues for women in blue-collar transportation careers are offered at no charge by the U.S. Department of Transportation.
July 11-15: How do we best describe and promote women working in skilled, blue-collar transportation-related careers?
July 25-29: How do we leverage existing programs that promote recruitment and hiring of women working in transportation-related trades?; and, What ideas, suggestions or strategies do you have for retaining and advancing women’s talent within your industry?
Participants in the dialogues will have the opportunity to submit, comment on, and rate ideas interactively with colleagues from across the country, creating a national exchange of ideas, suggestions and best practices for women in blue-collar transportation careers.
The online discussions will be accessible for 24 hours during their scheduled dates, and registered participants can easily log on from home.
For more information, visit www.dialogueforwomen.ideascale.com
- House subcommittee leaders take aim at PSR cuts in STB reauthorization hearing￼
- STB requires additional service reporting from railroads
- Longtime Mo. SLD passes away￼
- The Coordinated Bargaining Coalition again calls on NMB to proffer arbitration
- April 28th proclaimed “A Day of Honor and Remembrance for Railroad Workers” in Kansas
- TD GO-386 gets arbitration win over attempted BNSF pool consolidation, other work-rule changes
- “We won’t back down!”
- SMART Transportation Division issues statement on Amtrak board nominees
- RRB resumes in-person appointments
- TD President Ferguson, three members testify before STB