Two separate two-day online dialogues focusing on unique issues for women in blue-collar transportation careers are offered at no charge by the U.S. Department of Transportation.
July 11-15: How do we best describe and promote women working in skilled, blue-collar transportation-related careers?
July 25-29: How do we leverage existing programs that promote recruitment and hiring of women working in transportation-related trades?; and, What ideas, suggestions or strategies do you have for retaining and advancing women’s talent within your industry?
Participants in the dialogues will have the opportunity to submit, comment on, and rate ideas interactively with colleagues from across the country, creating a national exchange of ideas, suggestions and best practices for women in blue-collar transportation careers.
The online discussions will be accessible for 24 hours during their scheduled dates, and registered participants can easily log on from home.
For more information, visit www.dialogueforwomen.ideascale.com
- Union Pacific reaches labor agreement with largest union
- TCU & Shop-Craft Coalition reaches tentative agreement with Amtrak
- Norfolk Southern and SMART-TD statement on conductor redeployment bargaining
- Ohio SLD Whitaker, senators state case for Railway Safety Act before commerce committee
- To better serve you, we have to know where you are!
- UPDATED: President Ferguson appears with U.S. Sen. Brown to discuss Railway Safety Act
- Analysis: Lawsuit means shareholders might not be OK after East Palestine
- FRA issues safety bulletin on grade-crossing shove moves after fatal accident
- Kansas rail safety legislation needs support
- Husband of TD staff member in need of liver donor