Two separate two-day online dialogues focusing on unique issues for women in blue-collar transportation careers are offered at no charge by the U.S. Department of Transportation.
July 11-15: How do we best describe and promote women working in skilled, blue-collar transportation-related careers?
July 25-29: How do we leverage existing programs that promote recruitment and hiring of women working in transportation-related trades?; and, What ideas, suggestions or strategies do you have for retaining and advancing women’s talent within your industry?
Participants in the dialogues will have the opportunity to submit, comment on, and rate ideas interactively with colleagues from across the country, creating a national exchange of ideas, suggestions and best practices for women in blue-collar transportation careers.
The online discussions will be accessible for 24 hours during their scheduled dates, and registered participants can easily log on from home.
For more information, visit www.dialogueforwomen.ideascale.com
- SMART statement on passage of Inflation Reduction Act
- TD Local 446 mourns loss of member who died while on the job
- FRA Administrator Bose: Safety is first
- TTD President Regan: Transportation labor has shown it’s a driving force
- SMART statement on signing of the CHIPS and Science Act
- TD president addresses SMART General Session, TD officers
- Oberman addresses SMART General Session
- Two-person crew saves the life of missing woman
- TD President Ferguson, three members testify before STB
- FRA NPRM: The truth behind the need for two-person crews