Website Headline: Save the Date – 2022 PinP Conference
Informz Summary: The brand-new Resorts World Las Vegas will serve as the setting on March 1-2, 2022 for SMACNA and SMART to come together for the 2022 Partners in Progress Conference…
Article Summary: Building the Future Together is the theme of this must-attend event for all SMACNA member contractors, chapter executives, and future leaders.
The brand-new Resorts World Las Vegas will serve as the setting on March 1-2, 2022 for SMACNA and SMART to come together for the 2022 Partners in Progress Conference! This bi-annual conference will once again foster an environment for both labor and management to expand on their current relationships, share relevant information, and continue building the future together.
This fully collaborative event will feature top-notch keynote speakers, valuable educational sessions where you will learn innovative strategies to work together for a stronger and mutually beneficial future, and most importantly, numerous opportunities to network with both your SMACNA colleagues and SMART counterparts where ideas can be shared.
Registration for the 2020 Partners in Progress Conference officially opens September 8, 2021, and additional information regarding the Conference is available at the official 2022 PinP Conference website.
Additionally, you can receive updates on the 2022 Partners in Progress Conference on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
- Michael Coleman is elected SMART General President, succeeding Joseph Sellers
- Debt default threatens American workers: Take action today
- SMART Local 110 hosts Take Kids Fishing Day events with Union Sportsmen’s Alliance
- SMART News episode eight features member voices on right-to-work repeal, rail safety, jobs in Ohio and more
- NABTU Legislative Conference brings SMART members to DC to push for pro-worker policy
- Green, UNION jobs: SMART members continue to build our green future on Earth Day 2023
- Sheet metal worker-owner earns “Contractor of the Year” honorable mention
- Deputy Labor Secretary Julie Su has walked the walk for workers
- SMART Member Assistance Program keeps focus on union workers’ mental health
- SMART members show up for project labor agreements, union jobs in Northern California