The Railroad Retirement Board (RRB) released its Informational Conference Schedule for March – June 2017. Check-in begins at 8:00 a.m. and programs begin promptly at 8:30 a.m. and end at 12:15 p.m. at all locations.
Click here for a list of conferences.
Online registration for each informational conference will be available 60 days prior to the date of the conference. Registration is available now for March and April conferences.
Click here to register online.
- Local 556 loses member to alleged drunken driver
- Two-person crew rule’s comment period receives extension
- Registration open for Branson, Mo., TD Regional Training Seminar
- Local 1846 loses member in accident, fundraiser established
- SMART-TD statement on the tentative agreement (Sept. 16, 2022)
- SMART-TD, BLET reach tentative agreement with railroads
- SMART-TD mourns loss of Local 1263 Local Chairperson Richard Keen
- SMART-TD, BLET joint statement on rail embargo
- SMART Mechanical Department reaches tentative agreement with the NCCC
- Labor rallies planned Sept. 10 in Nebraska, Ohio