Tire builder Jesse Isbell outlines in his recent blog post how the Right-to-Work bill is nothing more than a pack of lies intended to break unions and make the rich richer.
Isbell and thousands of his co-workers lost their jobs when the Oklahoma City Bridgestone Tire plant that was the core of an entire community, closed – a casualty of the passage of Right to Work legislation in his home state of Oklahoma.
Read how the so-called Right-to-Work measure devastates working families across our country and has a detrimental economic impact on everyone – union or not, from medium.com, here.
- SMART statement on SCOTUS roll-back of reproductive rights
- Local 1420 mourns death of Local Chairperson Kevin Spragg￼
- Watch the Skies — It’s National Lightning Safety Week!
- Former VP Robert Earley passes away
- NMB proffers arbitration to United Rail Unions
- Ferguson to House subcommittee: ‘I’m screaming into the bullhorn’ for help￼
- Third week of NMB sessions concludes; unions again call for proffer of arbitration
- TD President Ferguson to testify before House rail subcommittee
- United Rail Unions’ statement following NMB sessions
- New York two-person crew bill heads to governor for signing￼