CHARLESTON, W.Va. – U.S. Rep. Nick J. Rahall told West Virginia union leaders on Tuesday that people who believe cheaper, non-union labor is good for American business are “short-sighted.”
“Union labor also helps increase corporate America’s bottom line with your safety standards and the quality of your work,” Rahall said at the event hosted by the State Building Trades Council.
Read the complete story at the Charleston Gazette.
- Announcement to come regarding PEB
- TD Local 446 mourns loss of member who died while on the job
- FRA Administrator Bose: Safety is first
- TTD President Regan: Transportation labor has shown it’s a driving force
- TD president addresses SMART General Session, TD officers
- Oberman addresses SMART General Session
- Growth through unity
- SMART, labor allies convene at AFL-CIO Convention to build worker power
- Two-person crew saves the life of missing woman
- TD President Ferguson, three members testify before STB