SMART TD General President Joseph Sellers Jr. plans to hold an online town hall forum Nov. 2 to
hear and respond to concerns and questions from members.
Registration is required for this first of its kind event, scheduled 6:30-7 p.m. EST, Nov. 2.
To sign up to participate in the forum, visit http://www.summitwebcasting.com/webcast/smart/.
- Ultimately, decision about tentative agreement is in members’ hands
- New updating features for TD members in SMART Portal
- SMART launches video news show focused on issues that matter to members
- Ill. governor pledges his support for the Rule of 2
- SMART statement on DOL rule rescinding IRAPs
- Local 556 loses member to alleged drunken driver
- Two-person crew rule’s comment period receives extension
- Registration open for Branson, Mo., TD Regional Training Seminar
- Local 1846 loses member in accident, fundraiser established
- SMART General President Joseph Sellers receives George Meany Award during NCCMP Conference