PROMONTORY, Utah – A re-enactment ceremony on Saturday (May 10) will mark the 145 years that have passed since the completion of the Transcontinental Railroad.
The annual May 10 re-enactment of the driving of the Golden Spike has been held since the railroad’s completion in 1869.
Read the complete story at The Republic.
- New York two-person crew bill heads to governor for signing￼
- SMART-TD mourns the loss of Local 1374 conductor Erik O’Brien￼
- N.J. SLD recognized for leadership, tapped to lead economic coalition
- Bill’s passage would place Santa Cruz Metro under PERB
- Fortune Magazine highlights the benefits of a union sheet metal career
- TD SLD becomes president of NJ SEED coalition
- SMART TD President Ferguson and BLET President Pierce give joint interview on podcast
- TD Local 759 president meets DOT head
- Transportation labor reacts to the State of the Union Address
- VA Adds TABB As Accepted Certification Body