Railroad Retirement payroll taxes will remain at 2010 levels in 2011, reports the Railroad Retirement Board.
For Tier I, carriers and employees each will pay 6.20 percent on a maximum of $106,800 of wages.
For Medicare, carriers and employees each will pay 1.45 percent on all wages.
For Tier II, carriers will pay 12.10 percent and employees 3.9 percent on a maximum of $79,200 of wages.
- SMART statement on signing of the CHIPS and Science Act
- TD president addresses SMART General Session, TD officers
- Oberman addresses SMART General Session
- Two-person crew saves the life of missing woman
- TD President Ferguson, three members testify before STB
- FRA NPRM: The truth behind the need for two-person crews
- SMART-TD LACMTA operators ratify tentative contract
- House leaders introduce bill reauthorizing STB and to assist rail customers
- Local 12 apprentices get hands-on architectural experience
- SMART-TD, BLET presidents update members following PEB 250