Phyllis Reed of Florence, Ky., passed away Wednesday, January 3, 2018, at St. Elizabeth Hospital in Florence. Phyllis was born Aug. 17, 1939, to the late Victor and Mary Osborn.
She married former B&O General Committee General Chairman J.T. “Terry” Reed in 1962, he preceded Phyllis in death on March 5, 2013. Phyllis was self taught and a very motivated person. She enjoyed cooking, crafts and the occasional political debate with her husband.
A visitation is at Floral Hills Funeral Home on Monday, Jan. 8, 2018, from noon until time of the Funeral Service at 2 p.m. Burial will immediately follow in Floral Hills Memorial Gardens. Phyllis is survived by her daughter Melody and and son in law Alex Warner; grandson Dave and his wife Tracy Warner; granddaughter and Shelby and her husband Greg Turner; granddaughter Alison Warner; great-grandchildren Joshua, Tristan and Gavin Warner. Please visit www.floralhillsmemorialgardens.com to leave online condolences.
- Local 1420 mourns death of Local Chairperson Kevin Spragg￼
- Watch the Skies — It’s National Lightning Safety Week!
- Former VP Robert Earley passes away
- NMB proffers arbitration to United Rail Unions
- Ferguson to House subcommittee: ‘I’m screaming into the bullhorn’ for help￼
- Third week of NMB sessions concludes; unions again call for proffer of arbitration
- TD President Ferguson to testify before House rail subcommittee
- United Rail Unions’ statement following NMB sessions
- New York two-person crew bill heads to governor for signing￼
- A Memorial Day message from TD President Ferguson