HOXIE, Ark. – The National Transportation Safety Board is now investigating a deadly train crash in Lawrence County.
Sunday, Two Union Pacific freight trains collided head on, near the tracks off Highway 67. Two crew members were killed, another two members were injured.
Read the complete story at Television Station WREG.
- Growth through unity
- SMART, labor allies convene at AFL-CIO Convention to build worker power
- N.J. SLD recognized for leadership, tapped to lead economic coalition
- Fortune Magazine highlights the benefits of a union sheet metal career
- SMART TD President Ferguson and BLET President Pierce give joint interview on podcast
- Transportation labor reacts to the State of the Union Address
- VA Adds TABB As Accepted Certification Body
- Career of a lifetime: Renato Favero’s 80 years of service
- SM Local 280 SMART Army Helps Local Charity Aid Community
- New SMOHIT Safety Guide Available