CALGARY – Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd. is selling a stretch of track in the northeastern United States to a major U.S. railway in a $217-million deal.
Norfolk Southern plans to acquire nearly 455 kilometres of rail line from Delaware & Hudson, a CP subsidiary, between Sunbury, Pa., and Schenectady, N.Y.
Read the complete story at the Winnipeg Free Press.
- Growth through unity
- SMART, labor allies convene at AFL-CIO Convention to build worker power
- N.J. SLD recognized for leadership, tapped to lead economic coalition
- Fortune Magazine highlights the benefits of a union sheet metal career
- SMART TD President Ferguson and BLET President Pierce give joint interview on podcast
- Transportation labor reacts to the State of the Union Address
- VA Adds TABB As Accepted Certification Body
- Career of a lifetime: Renato Favero’s 80 years of service
- SM Local 280 SMART Army Helps Local Charity Aid Community
- New SMOHIT Safety Guide Available