Norfolk Southern has leased 36 miles of track and trackage rights in New York to Middletown & New Jersey Railroad, reports progressiverailroading.com.
The track connects Campbell Hall, N.Y., to a connection with the New York, Susquehanna and Western Railway in Warwick, N.Y.; and also reaches Walden and Montgomery, said progressiverailroading.com.
- The Coordinated Bargaining Coalition again calls on NMB to proffer arbitration
- SMART Transportation Division issues statement on Amtrak board nominees
- Forward Progress
- Women in Construction Week 2022
- Bill’s passage would place Santa Cruz Metro under PERB
- SMART-TD, BLET gather allies at TTD Executive Committee meeting
- GOP reps encourage BNSF to re-think Hi-Viz
- UMWA marks year since initiating strike
- RRB: Railroad Retirement age reductions
- VIDEO: SMART Sheet Metal and TD Members Vital to Success of New UBS Arena Project