North Dakota locals will hold their annual Spring Swing meetings April 23-25, State Legislative Director James M. Chase reports. These meetings provide an excellent opportunity to learn about your benefits as a member and to visit with SMART Transportation Division officers, general chairpersons and representatives from UTUIA, the Railroad Retirement Board, designated legal counsel and health-and-welfare benefit providers.
All members and their spouses are welcome to attend any of the three meetings and lunch will be served at the conclusion of each meeting. For further information, call (701) 223-0061 or send email to email@example.com. The schedule is as follows:
•Wednesday, April 23, Locals 887, 980, 1137 and 1137-RRVW; 1 p.m. meeting at the Fargo Howard Johnson Inn at 301 3rd Ave. N., in Fargo; (701) 232-8850.
•Thursday, April 24, Local 525; 2 p.m. meeting at the Hilton Garden Inn, 4301 James Ray Dr., in Grand Forks; (701) 775-6000.
•Friday, April 25, Local 1059; 1 p.m. at the Vegas Motel, 2315 N. Broadway Ave. in Minot; (701) 839-3000.
- SMART statement on DOL rule rescinding IRAPs
- Local 556 loses member to alleged drunken driver
- Registration open for Branson, Mo., TD Regional Training Seminar
- Local 1846 loses member in accident, fundraiser established
- SMART-TD mourns loss of Local 1263 Local Chairperson Richard Keen
- SMART Mechanical Department reaches tentative agreement with the NCCC
- Labor rallies planned Sept. 10 in Nebraska, Ohio
- Update on PEB 250 recommendations to national agreement negotiations
- Class Is release 2nd quarter 2022 financial results
- SMART TD seeks photos for annual Alumni calendar