Address changed? Notify the UTU

Published: February 9, 2011

Have you moved, or has a co-worker moved?

The UTU International and the United Transportation Union Insurance Association receive back from the postal service each month numerous pieces of mail indicating the address no longer is valid.

Address changes may be made on line by clicking on the following link:

For members without web access, a change of address may be sent by mail to:

United Transportation Union
Suite 340
24950 Country Club Blvd.
North Olmsted, OH 44070-5333

An address change also may be called in to the UTU at (216) 228-9400.

All address changes will be made on both UTU and UTUIA records.