Norfolk Southern has launched a new advertising program that will debut on CNN and Fox television. It follows the announcement by Union Pacific last week of a new UP advertising effort to reach potential rail customers and rail investors.
The NS ad, according to the railroad, sends the message that rail supports the American economy and brings a world of opportunity and benefits to its customers and communities.
The ad reflects the fact that “NS is the backbone of an integrated logistics system that makes modern life possible,” said NS CEO Wick Moorman. “We have extraordinary abilities to offer in terms of service, safety, economy, sustainability, and the ways in which we connect the businesses and people who depend on us.”
- House subcommittee leaders take aim at PSR cuts in STB reauthorization hearing￼
- STB requires additional service reporting from railroads
- Longtime Mo. SLD passes away￼
- The Coordinated Bargaining Coalition again calls on NMB to proffer arbitration
- April 28th proclaimed “A Day of Honor and Remembrance for Railroad Workers” in Kansas
- TD GO-386 gets arbitration win over attempted BNSF pool consolidation, other work-rule changes
- “We won’t back down!”
- SMART Transportation Division issues statement on Amtrak board nominees
- RRB resumes in-person appointments
- TD President Ferguson, three members testify before STB