Norfolk Southern has launched a new advertising program that will debut on CNN and Fox television. It follows the announcement by Union Pacific last week of a new UP advertising effort to reach potential rail customers and rail investors.
The NS ad, according to the railroad, sends the message that rail supports the American economy and brings a world of opportunity and benefits to its customers and communities.
The ad reflects the fact that “NS is the backbone of an integrated logistics system that makes modern life possible,” said NS CEO Wick Moorman. “We have extraordinary abilities to offer in terms of service, safety, economy, sustainability, and the ways in which we connect the businesses and people who depend on us.”
- Hudson Tunnel project to create more than 70,000 jobs in New York and New Jersey
- B&P Tunnel replacement project in Baltimore promises jobs, better conditions for SMART members
- Support needed for Wyoming train-length bill effort
- EPI study estimates money lost by misclassified workers
- UP actions prompt departure from safety program
- SMART-TD announces enhanced benefits with new Voluntary Long-Term Disability (VLTD) carrier
- Local 168 mourns passing of Chairperson Garcia
- TD Disaster Relief Fund in urgent need of donations
- Union Plus scholarship deadline approaching; others open for TD members’ families
- Remembering MLK