The “ICB/TABB Journal” is now available. Formerly known as “TABB Talk,” the new publication offers a more functional layout, enhanced design and improved content. “Our goal is to make this the leading industry publication in its category, a useful resource that engineers, technicians, supervisors and contractors can refer to time and again,” said James Page, NEMIC Administrator.
Each issue consists of seven categories: Commentary, Industry Pulse, Letters, Events, Tech Talk, Contractor’s Corner and a Feature article that addresses vital industry topics in an in-depth and thoughtful manner. This issue’s feature article by building performance consultant James E. Woods, P.E., Ph.D., discusses the challenges and opportunities associated with developing an educated and skilled workforce. While HVAC Testing Adjusting and Balancing will always be the central theme, the “ICB/TABB Journal” covers topics that go beyond traditional testing, adjusting and balancing. These include related disciplines such as HVAC fire life safety, commissioning, sound and vibration, indoor air quality, total building energy audit and fume hood performance testing.
The “ICB/TABB Journal” is designed to be interactive. “It works best when our readers are fully engaged,” said Page. “We encourage them to submit ideas for matters of interest, opinions in the form of Letters to the Editor, or even relevant articles in the 500 – 1,000 word range.”
As a bonus, if your article is selected for publication, you will receive a complimentary registration for the 2014 ICB/TABB Conference in Cleveland in May. To submit ideas and materials, simply email Imagine Communications at brouff@WeAreImagine.com.
Visit here for a digital version of the “ICB/TABB Journal.
- Growth through unity
- SMART, labor allies convene at AFL-CIO Convention to build worker power
- N.J. SLD recognized for leadership, tapped to lead economic coalition
- Fortune Magazine highlights the benefits of a union sheet metal career
- SMART TD President Ferguson and BLET President Pierce give joint interview on podcast
- Transportation labor reacts to the State of the Union Address
- VA Adds TABB As Accepted Certification Body
- Career of a lifetime: Renato Favero’s 80 years of service
- SM Local 280 SMART Army Helps Local Charity Aid Community
- New SMOHIT Safety Guide Available