SMART TD State Legislative Director of the New England States, George Casey, reports that he and Assistant State Legislative Director Chris Weldon attended a presentation given by Senator Elizabeth Warren (Mass. – D) that focused on “America’s Agenda.” Mass. AFL-CIO executive board members.
“We discussed FAST Act repercussions on Amtrak and two-person crews,” Casey said.
According to Warren’s website, “America’s Agenda” is about the economic security of working families and what can be done to rebuild the middle class. Warren is currently traveling across Massachusetts, giving presentations on this agenda.
Click here to view a video on Warren’s agenda.
- Two-person crew saves the life of missing woman
- TD President Ferguson, three members testify before STB
- FRA NPRM: The truth behind the need for 2 person crews
- SMART-TD LACMTA operators ratify tentative contract
- House leaders introduce bill reauthorizing STB and to assist rail customers
- Local 12 apprentices get hands-on architectural experience
- SMART-TD, BLET presidents update members following PEB 250
- SMART statement on passage of CHIPS and Science Act
- Union Plus opens ‘Unions Power America’ contest￼
- United Rail Unions statement on opening of PEB