Helen Deneen, 88, mother of UTU Wisconsin Legislative Director Tim Deneen died March 28. Tim’s son, Brandan, had been caring for her at her home.
A service will be held March 31 at St. Bernard’s Catholic Church, 2015 Parmenter St., Middleton, Wis., and internment will follow.
The family asks that remembrances be made in Helen Deneen’s name to Hospice Care or a charity of the donor’s choice.
Tim Deneen’s office address is:
- 2022 Tentative Agreement ratification results and next steps
- Split decision: Unions for engineers and conductors take different routes in freight rail contract ratification vote
- Balloting closes TONIGHT for tentative national rail agreement
- SMART-TD, BLET town hall yields facts about tentative agreement
- A message to veterans from President Ferguson
- Important update for all SMART-TD and BLET members included in national negotiations
- BLET, SMART-TD to host Town Hall meeting on November 9
- Update on SMART-TD balloting for National Rail Tentative Agreement
- Rule of 2 comment period extended by FRA to Dec. 21
- SMART-TD Local 206 mourns sudden loss of member