State Legislative Director Ken Menges reports that the Missouri Legislative Board has a new website at www.smartmoslb.org.
Members can now stay up to date on issues affecting their jobs as well as issues affecting Missouri locals.
Members can contact the board directly through the website, read their weblog and view an interactive calendar of events (including local meeting dates and times).
The page also features a section with links to Transportation Division and Sheet Metal Division local websites and general committee websites and other sites of interest.
“I would like to give special thanks to Assistant State Director and Local 1405 (St. Louis, Mo.) Legislative Rep. Jason Hayden and Local 933 (Jefferson City, Mo.) Legislative Rep. Edward “Thad” Krawczyk, who designed the new site,” Menges said. “It is very encouraging to see the younger members become leaders. We have a great future ahead of us.”
- Local 1420 mourns death of Local Chairperson Kevin Spragg￼
- Watch the Skies — It’s National Lightning Safety Week!
- Former VP Robert Earley passes away
- NMB proffers arbitration to United Rail Unions
- Ferguson to House subcommittee: ‘I’m screaming into the bullhorn’ for help￼
- Third week of NMB sessions concludes; unions again call for proffer of arbitration
- TD President Ferguson to testify before House rail subcommittee
- United Rail Unions’ statement following NMB sessions
- New York two-person crew bill heads to governor for signing￼
- General President Sellers’ Memorial Day video message