The SMART Transportation Division’s Minnesota State Legislative Board is sponsoring an open house June 17 for all active and retired members from all carrier properties.
This free educational experience will be held from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. at the Roseville Radisson Hotel at 2540 N. Cleveland Ave. in Roseville, Minn., State Legislative Director Phillip Qualy reports.
UTUIA Field Supervisor Ron Tokach will be available to review your insurance needs and update any policies you may currently hold and UTU designated legal counsel will be present to provide legal services updates.
Qualy will be available to discuss a variety of issues and will be ready to assist anyone wishing to contribute to the UTU PAC fund. All members signing new PAC pledges will be eligible for a July 4 UTU PAC gift raffle.
Retired members who are not already UTU Alumni Association members can enroll in the program and also enjoy video archives of UTU labor actions over the past 30 years.
Free food and beverages will be available throughout the day. All members who are not working on that day are encouraged to attend.
Print this flyer for display at your current crew location.
- Ultimately, decision about tentative agreement is in members’ hands
- New updating features for TD members in SMART Portal
- SMART launches video news show focused on issues that matter to members
- Ill. governor pledges his support for the Rule of 2
- SMART statement on DOL rule rescinding IRAPs
- Local 556 loses member to alleged drunken driver
- Two-person crew rule’s comment period receives extension
- Registration open for Branson, Mo., TD Regional Training Seminar
- Local 1846 loses member in accident, fundraiser established
- SMART-TD statement on the tentative agreement (Sept. 16, 2022)