A memorial service will be held May 7 at 1 p.m. at the First Baptist Church in Susquehanna Depot, Pa., for retired former Local 318 Legislative Rep. Robert A. Hagen, who died April 16.
The address of the church is 695 Jackson Ave.
Hagan had also served as vice local chairperson, vice general chairperson of Norfolk Southern Lines GO 687 and a UTU organizer, UTUIA Field Supervisor Art Rayner reports.
He is survived by his wife, Amy, three sons and two daughters.
- A Memorial Day message from TD President Jeremy Ferguson
- Nevada members: Let Gov. Lombardo know he should sign rail safety bill!
- GO-851 and GO-513 reach tentative agreement with CSX with paid sick days
- Minnesota governor signs omnibus bill, making two-person freight crews law
- Input needed for union’s FTA bus operator safety comment
- Railroad Retirement Board statements of service being issued
- SMART-TD takes lead during ‘Railroad Safety Day’ on Capitol Hill
- Registration for annual SMART Leadership Conference now open for TD officers
- Watch: Local sheet metal unions win back pay for wage theft and worker misclassification
- Union launches rail hours of service violation report, updates safety condition and rail technology event report