A memorial service will be held May 7 at 1 p.m. at the First Baptist Church in Susquehanna Depot, Pa., for retired former Local 318 Legislative Rep. Robert A. Hagen, who died April 16.
The address of the church is 695 Jackson Ave.
Hagan had also served as vice local chairperson, vice general chairperson of Norfolk Southern Lines GO 687 and a UTU organizer, UTUIA Field Supervisor Art Rayner reports.
He is survived by his wife, Amy, three sons and two daughters.
- Ultimately, decision about tentative agreement is in members’ hands
- New updating features for TD members in SMART Portal
- SMART launches video news show focused on issues that matter to members
- Ill. governor pledges his support for the Rule of 2
- SMART statement on DOL rule rescinding IRAPs
- Local 556 loses member to alleged drunken driver
- Two-person crew rule’s comment period receives extension
- Registration open for Branson, Mo., TD Regional Training Seminar
- Local 1846 loses member in accident, fundraiser established
- SMART-TD statement on the tentative agreement (Sept. 16, 2022)