Living in the Nashville area, affected by the floods, and in need of your prescription drugs from Medco?
Medco advises that the U.S. Post Office has established temporary mail facilities at two locations in the City of Nashville:
- The Melrose Station, located at 798 Berry Road, was damaged by flood waters, but a mobile postal van is available in the parking lot of the facility to meet the needs of customers. Hours of operation are Monday through Friday only, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. CT. Post Office box customers at Melrose may also pick up their mail from the mobile van during normal hours with proper identification.
- The homes of many customers served by Nashville’s Bellevue Station are still inaccessible for mail delivery. Mail is being held at the post office located at 7619 Highway 70, and may be picked up during normal business hours (Monday through Friday, 8 am. – 6 p.m. and Saturday, 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. CT). Customers must present proper identification.
These special services will be available at both locations until further notice.
Earlier, Medco advised that flooding in the Nashville area was affecting timely delivery of Medco shipments.
Medco said Accredo’s Hemophilia Health Services (HHS) location in Nashville is inaccessible due to flooding.
HHS Clearance Management employees were working from home to clear priority shipments and local operations management and on-call staff are available via cell phone and are moving to a backup site. HHS is shipping immediate-need orders to patients through its other pharmacies to maintain continuity of care.
The Medco Pharmacy has placed shipping restrictions on temperature-sensitive and narcotic orders to specific ZIP codes in the Nashville area.
- EPI study estimates money lost by misclassified workers
- SMART-TD announces enhanced benefits with new Voluntary Long-Term Disability (VLTD) carrier
- Union Plus scholarship deadline approaching; others open for TD members’ families
- FMCSA pre-employment requirement in effect Jan. 6
- Railroad Retirement and Unemployment Insurance Taxes in 2023
- Action needed to support Congressional Workers Union
- Union states 2PC case before FRA
- AFL-CIO TTD: Rail labor will not rest until freight rail industry is fixed and rail workers are treated fairly
- ERMA lifetime maximum benefit to increase in 2023
- RRB: Credit for military service under the Railroad Retirement Act