Living in the Nashville area, affected by the floods, and in need of your prescription drugs from Medco?
Medco advises that the U.S. Post Office has established temporary mail facilities at two locations in the City of Nashville:
- The Melrose Station, located at 798 Berry Road, was damaged by flood waters, but a mobile postal van is available in the parking lot of the facility to meet the needs of customers. Hours of operation are Monday through Friday only, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. CT. Post Office box customers at Melrose may also pick up their mail from the mobile van during normal hours with proper identification.
- The homes of many customers served by Nashville’s Bellevue Station are still inaccessible for mail delivery. Mail is being held at the post office located at 7619 Highway 70, and may be picked up during normal business hours (Monday through Friday, 8 am. – 6 p.m. and Saturday, 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. CT). Customers must present proper identification.
These special services will be available at both locations until further notice.
Earlier, Medco advised that flooding in the Nashville area was affecting timely delivery of Medco shipments.
Medco said Accredo’s Hemophilia Health Services (HHS) location in Nashville is inaccessible due to flooding.
HHS Clearance Management employees were working from home to clear priority shipments and local operations management and on-call staff are available via cell phone and are moving to a backup site. HHS is shipping immediate-need orders to patients through its other pharmacies to maintain continuity of care.
The Medco Pharmacy has placed shipping restrictions on temperature-sensitive and narcotic orders to specific ZIP codes in the Nashville area.
- Watch: Local sheet metal unions win back pay for wage theft and worker misclassification
- ProPublica reports: “As Rail Profits Soar, Blocked Crossings Force Kids to Crawl Under Trains to Get to School”
- Defense of our bus operators is needed
- SMART News episode eight features member voices on right-to-work repeal, rail safety, jobs in Ohio and more
- Green, UNION jobs: SMART members continue to build our green future on Earth Day 2023
- Sheet metal worker-owner earns “Contractor of the Year” honorable mention
- Deputy Labor Secretary Julie Su has walked the walk for workers
- A note to all SMART VLTD enrollees
- SMART members show up for project labor agreements, union jobs in Northern California
- SMART sisters reflect on Women in Construction Week 2023