A local treasurer workshop Feb. 21 to 23 will provide hands-on training on the responsibilities and duties pertaining to their office, including direct receipts, iLink and WinStabs. It will also focus on proper completion of monthly billings and member record maintenance.
This training will also be LIVESTREAMED for participants who are unable to attend in person at the SMART Transportation Division office — 24950 Country Club Blvd., North Olmsted, OH 44070.
Registration is required for both in-person and web-based attendance. Contact Alyssa Patchin at (216) 227-5281 or email@example.com to register and for discounted hotel rates if you are traveling to the workshop. Space is limited, and attendees will be accepted on a first-come basis.
The three-day session will include all training and materials at no cost to the local. However, the local is responsible for all other costs associated with the treasurer’s attendance at the workshop. Lost time or salary, travel, hotel and meal expenses connected with attendance may be reimbursed if pre-approved at the local meeting as an allowable expense of the local. Local treasurers are responsible for their own travel/lodging arrangements.
- Ill. governor pledges his support for the Rule of 2
- SMART statement on DOL rule rescinding IRAPs
- Local 556 loses member to alleged drunken driver
- Two-person crew rule’s comment period receives extension
- Registration open for Branson, Mo., TD Regional Training Seminar
- Local 1846 loses member in accident, fundraiser established
- SMART-TD statement on the tentative agreement (Sept. 16, 2022)
- SMART-TD, BLET reach tentative agreement with railroads
- SMART-TD mourns loss of Local 1263 Local Chairperson Richard Keen
- SMART-TD, BLET joint statement on rail embargo