A local treasurer workshop Feb. 21 to 23 will provide hands-on training on the responsibilities and duties pertaining to their office, including direct receipts, iLink and WinStabs. It will also focus on proper completion of monthly billings and member record maintenance.
This training will also be LIVESTREAMED for participants who are unable to attend in person at the SMART Transportation Division office — 24950 Country Club Blvd., North Olmsted, OH 44070.
Registration is required for both in-person and web-based attendance. Contact Alyssa Patchin at (216) 227-5281 or firstname.lastname@example.org to register and for discounted hotel rates if you are traveling to the workshop. Space is limited, and attendees will be accepted on a first-come basis.
The three-day session will include all training and materials at no cost to the local. However, the local is responsible for all other costs associated with the treasurer’s attendance at the workshop. Lost time or salary, travel, hotel and meal expenses connected with attendance may be reimbursed if pre-approved at the local meeting as an allowable expense of the local. Local treasurers are responsible for their own travel/lodging arrangements.
- Local 1715 members ratify contract with CATS
- Fiery derailment causes evacuation in Ohio
- BNSF asks the FRA for permission to run trains with 120 CFM of flow in the name of safety
- TTD’s Regan testifies at new T&I committee’s first hearing
- Local 1470 member included on Railway Age’s ‘Fast Trackers’ list
- Hudson Tunnel project to create more than 70,000 jobs in New York and New Jersey
- B&P Tunnel replacement project in Baltimore promises jobs, better conditions for SMART members
- Support needed for Wyoming train-length bill effort
- EPI study estimates money lost by misclassified workers
- UP actions prompt departure from safety program