DECATUR, Ill. — Carl Draper, the legislative representative of Local 768 at Decatur, Ill., was a guest on radio station WZUS’ Labor’s Voice radio show Friday, Feb. 25.
The show is dedicated to working people and their issues and discusses everything from community outreach to charity to workers’ rights.
It is hosted by Mike Nixon, a union member, and is funded by union-friendly sponsors.
The show may be downloaded by visiting www.decaturradio.com and clicking on the Tara Nickerson at Noon link.
For more information about the program, visit “Labor’s Voice Radio Show” on Facebook.
- It’s a step ahead for Pa. rail safety bill
- TD leadership participates in NS Bellevue safety event
- Veto means Nevada governor picked politics over safety
- Synopsis released of NS yardmaster agreement
- TD initiates census effort — please verify your information!
- SMART-TD and NS reach yardmaster sick leave deal; carrier completes negotiations with all unions
- SMART-TD members ratify tentative agreement with Norfolk Southern
- TD DLC firm pitches in to assist with Minn. 2PC success
- Sara Youngdahl is new SMART-TD DLC Coordinator
- Members of GO-953 ratify historic tentative agreement with Union Pacific