DECATUR, Ill. — Carl Draper, the legislative representative of Local 768 at Decatur, Ill., was a guest on radio station WZUS’ Labor’s Voice radio show Friday, Feb. 25.
The show is dedicated to working people and their issues and discusses everything from community outreach to charity to workers’ rights.
It is hosted by Mike Nixon, a union member, and is funded by union-friendly sponsors.
The show may be downloaded by visiting www.decaturradio.com and clicking on the Tara Nickerson at Noon link.
For more information about the program, visit “Labor’s Voice Radio Show” on Facebook.
- SMART-TD mourns the loss of Local 1374 conductor Erik O’Brien￼
- SMART University: TD Membership 101 available in Member Portal
- Members unite for protests in K.C., elsewhere￼
- LAST CALL: TD San Antonio Regional Training Seminar room reservations
- Coordinated Bargaining Coalition welcomes face-to-face mediation over national contract negotiations
- House subcommittee leaders take aim at PSR cuts in STB reauthorization hearing￼
- STB requires additional service reporting from railroads
- Longtime Mo. SLD passes away￼
- The Coordinated Bargaining Coalition again calls on NMB to proffer arbitration
- April 28th proclaimed “A Day of Honor and Remembrance for Railroad Workers” in Kansas