DECATUR, Ill. — Carl Draper, the legislative representative of Local 768 at Decatur, Ill., was a guest on radio station WZUS’ Labor’s Voice radio show Friday, Feb. 25.
The show is dedicated to working people and their issues and discusses everything from community outreach to charity to workers’ rights.
It is hosted by Mike Nixon, a union member, and is funded by union-friendly sponsors.
The show may be downloaded by visiting www.decaturradio.com and clicking on the Tara Nickerson at Noon link.
For more information about the program, visit “Labor’s Voice Radio Show” on Facebook.
- Support needed for Wyoming train-length bill effort
- EPI study estimates money lost by misclassified workers
- UP actions prompt departure from safety program
- SMART-TD announces enhanced benefits with new Voluntary Long-Term Disability (VLTD) carrier
- Local 168 mourns passing of Chairperson Garcia
- TD Disaster Relief Fund in urgent need of donations
- Union Plus scholarship deadline approaching; others open for TD members’ families
- Remembering MLK
- SMART-TD stands in solidarity with the Air Line Pilots Association, International
- FRA letter warns rail bosses of enforcement measures if training deficiencies are not resolved