This comprehensive class is designed for the beginning service technician. The concentrated training program consists of 96 hours of intense classroom and hands on training within a 12-day schedule. The objective is to enable participants to acquire a complete understanding of the HVAC systems and its components in order to perform HVAC service work with confidence.
Course work includes electric theory, refrigeration theory, and heating theory (gas). All three components cover extensive troubleshooting and hands-on experience with active equipment.
This course will be held at St. Louis Local 36, January 26 – February 9, 2014.
Application deadline is January 13, 2014.
To register, please contact your coordinator or go to www.sheetmetal-iti.org.
- Growth through unity
- SMART, labor allies convene at AFL-CIO Convention to build worker power
- N.J. SLD recognized for leadership, tapped to lead economic coalition
- Fortune Magazine highlights the benefits of a union sheet metal career
- SMART TD President Ferguson and BLET President Pierce give joint interview on podcast
- Transportation labor reacts to the State of the Union Address
- VA Adds TABB As Accepted Certification Body
- Career of a lifetime: Renato Favero’s 80 years of service
- SM Local 280 SMART Army Helps Local Charity Aid Community
- New SMOHIT Safety Guide Available