Take note of the CORRECT toll-free telephone number for the Railroad Retirement Board’s Information Line:
This number replaces a previous toll-free number to reach the Railroad Retirement Board.
The old number no longer reaches the Railroad Retirement Board’s information line. That number was reassigned by the phone company.
In fact, some callers report they have called that number and reached a recording seeking payment from them.
Older copies of RRB publications still carry the old and no longer valid toll free phone number for the Railroad Retirement Board, and some UTU members may be in possession of those publications.
Again, the ONLY valid toll-free telephone number for the Railroad Retirement Board’s Information Line – toll free from all areas of the United States – is:
- SMART-TD statement on the results of the U.S. Senate vote to impose the rail agreement
- SMART-TD statement on potential extension of status-quo period
- SMART-TD statement on congressional intervention in the national rail negotiations
- ERMA lifetime maximum benefit to increase in 2023
- RRB: Credit for military service under the Railroad Retirement Act
- 2022 Tentative Agreement ratification results and next steps
- Split decision: Unions for engineers and conductors take different routes in freight rail contract ratification vote
- Balloting closes TONIGHT for tentative national rail agreement
- SMART-TD, BLET town hall yields facts about tentative agreement
- A message to veterans from President Ferguson