Great Lakes Airlines will resume its service from the Prescott Municipal Airport to Denver, via Farmington, New Mexico, effective Saturday, Aug. 1.
Read more from The Daily Courier.
Pilots and flight attendants of Great Lakes Airlines are members of SMART TD Local 40 of Denver.
- RRB: Credit for military service under the Railroad Retirement Act
- 2022 Tentative Agreement ratification results and next steps
- A message to veterans from President Ferguson
- Update on SMART-TD balloting for National Rail Tentative Agreement
- Appearances with federal officials reinforce that union is labor leader in Kansas
- Branson, Mo., TD Regional Training Seminar hotel deadline now Oct. 28
- New Ford EV plant “a game-changer” for SMART Tenn. local
- TD Local 653 legislative representative receives Chicago labor award
- RRB announces retiree earnings limits will increasse in 2023
- N.J. designates Oct. 15 as annual Railroad Workers Day