Geraldine “Jerri” Turner, 78, of Flatwoods, Ky., mother of Alternate Vice President and CSX General Chairperson Doyle Turner, died April 11 at the Community Hospice Care Center in Ashland, Ky.
She was born Aug. 7, 1933, and worked at GTE in Ashland, Ky., for many years. She was the owner of Jerri’s Style Shop in Flatwoods for 37 years.
She was preceded in death by her husband Jack Turner Jr., and is survived by sons Doyle and Gregory, both of Flatwoods, a sister, four grandchildren and three great-grandchildren.
In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to Community Hospice Care Center, 2330 Pollard Rd., Ashland, KY 41101.
Condolences may be sent to www.reedfuneralhome.us.
Cards may be sent to Turner at 3025 Sherwood Ct., Flatwoods, KY 41139-2052.
- LAST CALL: TD San Antonio Regional Training Seminar room reservations
- Coordinated Bargaining Coalition welcomes face-to-face mediation over national contract negotiations
- House subcommittee leaders take aim at PSR cuts in STB reauthorization hearing￼
- STB requires additional service reporting from railroads
- Longtime Mo. SLD passes away￼
- The Coordinated Bargaining Coalition again calls on NMB to proffer arbitration
- April 28th proclaimed “A Day of Honor and Remembrance for Railroad Workers” in Kansas
- TD GO-386 gets arbitration win over attempted BNSF pool consolidation, other work-rule changes
- “We won’t back down!”
- SMART Transportation Division issues statement on Amtrak board nominees