PITTSBURGH – In another high-profile bus crash, a tour-bus driver died and 23 passengers were injured June 27 when the bus struck the rear of a tractor-trailer near here on the Pennsylvania Turnpike, reports Reuters.
The bus, owned by New Oriental Tours and carrying Asian tourists, was enroute to New Jersey from Kentucky.
In May, four died when a tour bus crashed in Virginia after the driver fell asleep. In March, 17 died in two separate tour-bus crashes – one in New York City; the other in New Jersey.
- Two-person crew saves the life of missing woman
- TD President Ferguson, three members testify before STB
- FRA NPRM: The truth behind the need for 2 person crews
- SMART-TD LACMTA operators ratify tentative contract
- House leaders introduce bill reauthorizing STB and to assist rail customers
- SMART-TD, BLET presidents update members following PEB 250
- Union Plus opens ‘Unions Power America’ contest￼
- United Rail Unions statement on opening of PEB
- Statement from SMART-TD regarding the commencement of the Presidential Emergency Board
- Your experiences – our PEB case!