BostonGlobe.com reported that John Sweeney, longtime Amtrak conductor and SMART TD Local 1462 member from Boston, Mass., successfully completed a 3,000 mile, coast-to-coast bicycle trek that he was suppose to embark on 41 years ago, and never did. Read the complete story here.
Stock photo courtesy of public domain.net.
- SMART statement on DOL rule rescinding IRAPs
- Local 556 loses member to alleged drunken driver
- Two-person crew rule’s comment period receives extension
- Registration open for Branson, Mo., TD Regional Training Seminar
- Local 1846 loses member in accident, fundraiser established
- SMART-TD statement on the tentative agreement (Sept. 16, 2022)
- SMART-TD, BLET reach tentative agreement with railroads
- SMART-TD mourns loss of Local 1263 Local Chairperson Richard Keen
- SMART-TD, BLET joint statement on rail embargo
- SMART Mechanical Department reaches tentative agreement with the NCCC