CINCINNATI – Only two weeks remain to enter the Cintas & Carhartt Tough Crew Contest, which recognizes hardworking crews throughout North America.
Contestants are encouraged to share how their teams “Outwork Them All®” and explain why they rely on Carhartt, a brand designed for hardworking people, to help them get the job done.
Eight Tough Crew finalists have been announced so far, and four more will be selected immediately after the entry period closes on Apr. 30. All 12 finalists will then compete for public votes at the contest website, and the grand prize winner will receive $2,500 in credit to outfit their team in Carhartt workwear.*
For the past four years, Cintas and Carhartt have partnered to recognize individuals who withstand tough working conditions.
“We’re excited to be doing something different this year by recognizing crews of workers,” says John Rudy, senior marketing and strategy manager for Cintas Corporation, North America’s largest uniform supplier. “We’ve heard great stories about North America’s workforce through our previous contests with Carhartt, and we look forward to opening it up to groups that work in tough conditions year round and in all types of climates.”
Last year’s Cintas & Carhartt Cold Crew Contest, which focused on winter workers, spurred more than 15,000 entries from throughout the U.S. and Canada. Property maintenance employee Conner Schmidt from Rocky River, Ohio was voted the winner, and he enjoyed a free trip for two to the CMA Music Festival in Nashville in June.
“We really enjoy hearing stories from our consumers about how Carhartt helps them get the job done,” said Tony Ambroza, senior vice president of marketing at Carhartt. “This new contest will allow us to recognize entire crews of the country’s hardest workers and reward those who united, Outwork Them All®.”
*Please refer to the Cintas & Carhartt Tough Crew Rules & Regulations here.
- SMART statement on DOL rule rescinding IRAPs
- Local 556 loses member to alleged drunken driver
- Registration open for Branson, Mo., TD Regional Training Seminar
- Local 1846 loses member in accident, fundraiser established
- SMART-TD mourns loss of Local 1263 Local Chairperson Richard Keen
- SMART Mechanical Department reaches tentative agreement with the NCCC
- Update on PEB 250 recommendations to national agreement negotiations
- Class Is release 2nd quarter 2022 financial results
- SMART TD seeks photos for annual Alumni calendar
- SMART statement on President Biden’s signing of the Inflation Reduction Act