Sheet Metal Training Centers are opening to the public this coming Monday October 14th to celebrate the 125th anniversary of the International Association of Sheet Metal, Air, Rail and Transportation Workers (SMART).
The event will showcase the cutting edge training, skills, and knowledge that have kept the unionized sheet metal industry at the forefront of the building and construction trades for more than a century.
At local JATCs, the public will be able to tour the facility, speak one on one with instructors and learn about the unionized sheet metal industry, our accredited training programs and rewarding career opportunities for graduates. Union representatives will also be available to discuss new affiliations with local employers, colleges, and trade schools.
Featured events will be held at these locations.
Please contact Paul Pimentel at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202 662-0812 for more information.
- Growth through unity
- SMART, labor allies convene at AFL-CIO Convention to build worker power
- N.J. SLD recognized for leadership, tapped to lead economic coalition
- Fortune Magazine highlights the benefits of a union sheet metal career
- SMART TD President Ferguson and BLET President Pierce give joint interview on podcast
- Transportation labor reacts to the State of the Union Address
- VA Adds TABB As Accepted Certification Body
- Career of a lifetime: Renato Favero’s 80 years of service
- SM Local 280 SMART Army Helps Local Charity Aid Community
- New SMOHIT Safety Guide Available