The Hill.com reported yesterday that Sen. Joe Manchin (D-W.Va.) is requesting a Senate hearing to investigate Canadian Pacific’s proposed takeover of Norfolk Southern. The Hill quoted Manchin as describing the proposal as a “Wall Street takeover.”
Read the complete article here.
- RRB: Credit for military service under the Railroad Retirement Act
- 2022 Tentative Agreement ratification results and next steps
- A message to veterans from President Ferguson
- Update on SMART-TD balloting for National Rail Tentative Agreement
- American Rescue Plan funding saves thousands of SMART pensions
- Appearances with federal officials reinforce that union is labor leader in Kansas
- Branson, Mo., TD Regional Training Seminar hotel deadline now Oct. 28
- Secure your future. Vote!
- New Ford EV plant “a game-changer” for SMART Tenn. local
- Solidarity with Kingspan workers