ALGONA, Iowa – Officials said on Wednesday (March 5) they won’t be releasing the name of a railroad employee injured when he was pinned under a train car on Tuesday near Algona.
Canadian Pacific said it won’t release the worker’s name citing it as an “internal matter.”
Read the complete story at the Globe Gazette.
- Growth through unity
- SMART, labor allies convene at AFL-CIO Convention to build worker power
- N.J. SLD recognized for leadership, tapped to lead economic coalition
- Fortune Magazine highlights the benefits of a union sheet metal career
- SMART TD President Ferguson and BLET President Pierce give joint interview on podcast
- Transportation labor reacts to the State of the Union Address
- VA Adds TABB As Accepted Certification Body
- Career of a lifetime: Renato Favero’s 80 years of service
- SM Local 280 SMART Army Helps Local Charity Aid Community
- New SMOHIT Safety Guide Available